Dubai's DPG completes two towers in Bay Square project

  • Share via facebook
  • Tweet this
  • Bookmark and Share
An artist's impression of the Bay Square project in Dubai.

An artist's impression of the Bay Square project in Dubai.

Dubai Properties Group has announced that two buildings in its Bay Square development located in Business Bay are finished and a further four are at the final stages of completion.

The unit of Dubai Holding said that following strong demand from investors, it intends to release additional buildings in the centrally located project which includes residential, retail and commercial buildings.

The RERA registered mixed use development includes 1 million sq ft dedicated commercial space.

Speaking about the project, Khalid Al Malik, Group CEO of DPG, said: "We see the commercial and residential real estate sector continuing to experience stable growth.

"With increased demand for mixed use developments such as Bay Square, coupled with the progress we have made in completing major infrastructure milestones in Business Bay; now is the right time to release the buildings for sale."

Bay Square will include a total of 12 towers on completion and is currently offering investors a finance package of 30 percent on booking and the remaining 70 percent on handover.

DPG said the retail segment has received strong interest from some of the top retail brands with 16 dining and shopping outlets already confirmed.

Retail units covering 290,441 sq ft at the podium level of each of the buildings are designed to include open terraces and piazzas for cafes and restaurants and have dedicated visitor parking.

Bay Square also offers residential options including studio, 1 bedroom and contemporary loft apartments up to 1,300 sq ft.

Related:
Join the Discussion

Disclaimer:The view expressed here by our readers are not necessarily shared by Arabian Business, its employees, sponsors or its advertisers.

Please post responsibly. Commenter Rules

  • No comments yet, be the first!

Enter the words above: Enter the numbers you hear:

All comments are subject to approval before appearing

Further reading

Features & Analysis
Time to invest?

Time to invest?

Foreign investors are seeing Qatar as an ideal place to purchase...

1
Heading for a correction?

Heading for a correction?

Property prices may have held relatively steady in Lebanon during...

1
Emaar's 'city of the future' explained

Emaar's 'city of the future' explained

The Iraqi city of Erbil is aiming to build on Dubai’s rapid march...

1
Most Discussed
  • 54
    Three UAE women attacked with hammer at London hotel

    I really feel that Arabian Business.Com should now close this comments page. This should be all about sympathy for the families not what it is/has turned... more

    Wednesday, 16 April 2014 1:06 PM - Adrienne
  • 51
    Why Dubai isn't a plastic city

    What is definitely not a plastic city. The Arabs have a culture dating back to several centuries. 50 years back Dubai was just a fishing village. Today... more

    Tuesday, 8 April 2014 3:49 PM - P. MADHUSUDAN
  • 48
    DMCC boss Ahmed Bin Sulayem entertains Robert Mugabe in Dubai

    @fga ''However today, simply because he decided to dispossess a few white farmers of their land and redistribute to the poorer indigenous blacks'' more

    Sunday, 13 April 2014 3:02 PM - Matt Williams