|Company Name :||Manpower Professional|
|Country :||United Arab Emirates|
|Sector :||Human Resources|
|Experience :||11-20 years|
Our client, an international company, is urgently looking for a Head of Recruitment for their Dubai office. Directly reporting to the Group HR Manager, you will be primarily responsible in handling the entire recruitment and planning for the company including but not limited to
- Manage the Recruitment and Resourcing function for the company group.
- Ensure that all necessary recruitment procedures are developed, documented, agreed, implemented and reviewed regularly as required to incorporate all aspects for the recruitment and retention of employees
- Be directly responsible for handling senior appointments at corporate level and also for designated regional and project level positions
- Be responsible for Manpower Planning across the group
- Work closely with the regional HR teams and the Regional and Project Management Teams in general in relation to all recruitment and retention issues
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal statutory requirements
To be successful in this role, you should be a degree holder preferably with Masters or additional HR qualifications with minimum of 10 years' experience of which 3 years has been in a relevant Recruitment Management Role. You must have first class computer skills and have the knowledge and previous experience of having recruited for the international oil and gas engineering and construction sector.
You should have an international experience with excellent communication skills in English both written and oral. You must have a flexible approach to working patterns and deadlines and be available to travel internationally as required. You must have first class organisational skills. You must be numerate with a high sense of attention to accuracy and detail. You must have in depth knowledge of recruitment processes and possess an acute awareness of general legal principles and best practice. If you are meeting the requirements, please send your application now!