The problem of small business owners in the United Arab Emirates "skipping" the country over unpaid debts has been contained, although it is set to remain an issue well into next year, the head of the...Read more »
- 1. Revealed: Ramadan hours announced for UAE private sector
- 2. UAE says problem of business debtors skipping country 'contained'
- 3. Entrepreneur of the Week: Lama A. Younis, founder of Hissah Enrichment Center
- 4. Abu Dhabi lays off staff as Gulf austerity tightens
- 5. 'Discrimination against men' in UAE workforce, says top executive