Patience and a hefty price for keeping an undeveloped swath of desert has finally paid off for Zafer Taher. Back in 2006, the chief executive of property developer G&Co was scouting for assets that...Read more »
- 1. QE2 fans voice outrage as new images show iconic ship left “to rot in obscurity” in Dubai port
- 2. Qatar FIFA whistleblower says she is 'living in fear'
- 3. A dormant Dubai developer explains why now is the time to get back in the market
- 4. European carriers are 'inefficient': Qatar Airways' Al Baker
- 5. Australian official sacked over Dubai consulate 'bomb plot'