Dubai Police on Sunday launched its annual ‘Speeding Kills’ campaign, revealing that seven people have been killed and 43 injured on the emirate’s roads as a result of speeding this year.The campaign is...Read more »
- 1. Air rage: Is this Emirates’ worst ever passenger?
- 2. Leaking roof causes floods at Doha’s $15bn Hamad Int'l Airport
- 3. Revealed: the Middle East's 20 most in demand employers
- 4. 'Even if oil falls to $30, it won't exhaust our savings,' says Saudi deputy crown prince
- 5. Uber launches $612 helicopter service for Abu Dhabi F1