Ministers in Saudi Arabia this week approved plans to establish the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) as an independent legislative body with the power to directly grant licences to new airlines...Read more »
- 1. Saudi official warns over bankruptcy in 'three to four years'
- 2. Saudi Aramco staff resign over changes in allowances
- 3. Women empowerment leader Ameera Binkaram dies following villa fire
- 4. Return of 'serious' buyers to Dubai is sign of recovery, says Nakheel chairman
- 5. Mashreq reports fifth successive quarterly profit drop as bad loans weigh