Retailers have had an excellent run from 2011-14, but for those that are bold enough to admit it, 2015 has been one of the toughest years for GCC retail. The attrition in like-for-like sales has varied...Read more »
- 1. 50% of Dubai property projects 'fail to hit 2015 handover'
- 2. Damac chief to “go naked on TV and resign” if Dubai’s gloomy property predictions realised
- 3. Rising from the ashes? The UAE's insolvency dilemma
- 4. Iran mocks Saudi offer to send ground troops to Syria
- 5. Dubai school evacuated after 'bomb threat' hoax