A BBC journalist and his crew were thrown in jail by Qatar officials for reporting on working conditions for World Cup labourers, despite being invited to the country by prime minister’s office as part...Read more »
- 1. Steve Wozniak: 'US would look like Dubai if it didn't spend all its money on military'
- 2. First MBR City villa handovers set for mid-2016, says developer
- 3. Dubai's Emirates named as new sponsors of The FA Cup
- 4. Four killed in foiled attack on Saudi mosque
- 5. Blatter wins fifth FIFA term as challenger Prince Ali concedes