1 of 6
Men have long suffered limited style options when it comes to suits. Thanks to bespoke tailoring, that is no longer an issue. We speak to UAE bespoke tailoring house Knights&Lords to find out how to style a suit:
2 of 6
1. Combine classic with modern:\nOpt for a classic double-breasted jacket with light weight fabric and turn up the bottoms of your trousers for a modern look. Pair that with slip-on shoes.
3 of 6
2. Colour:\nChoose suit jackets in vibrant colours like pink or lime green, but choose a patterned or textured fabric like mid-sized window pane chequered fabrics to keep a masculine look.
4 of 6
3. Fit and cut:\nTry a shorter double-breasted suit with a drape cut or try a deconstructed suit with semi lining for less formal occasions.
5 of 6
4. Customisations:\nChoose a contrasting lining colour in your front breast pocket to have it rolled out as a pocket square as an option or have the first button-hole on your sleeve in a different colour complementary to your lining colour.
6 of 6
5. Accessories:\nMatch your ties and bow ties to your pocket square and fold your square in a way that attracts attention, like a rose fold. You can also try a flamboyant pair of socks or shoe laces that match the shade to your pocket square. Top that off with a hat for extra flair.