1 of 8
There is plenty to marvel at in Dubai, from the tallest tower in the world, to lush green fairways in the middle of the desert. In terms of real estate, potential buyers are looking as much at amenities outside properties as they are inside. And, in terms of views, the emirate offers something special. Core, UAE Associate of Savills, picks out seven of the best.
2 of 8
1. Burj Khalifa \n\nIf it’s views you’re after, then nowhere does it better than the world’s tallest tower - Burj Khalifa. This 2-bedroom apartment, situated on a high-floor, affords breathtaking sea views and vistas over Dubai as far as the eye can see.
3 of 8
2. Old Town Island \n\nRight at the heart of Souk Al Bahar, you can relax on your balcony in this apartment in Old Town Island, gaze up at the majestic Burj Khalifa and never get tired of The Dubai Fountain shows. And you’ll have front row seats for Downtown Dubai’s annual New Year fireworks display!
4 of 8
3. Oceana Residence \n\nPacific, Oceana offers everything you could ever wish for in a sea-front apartment, with views of the iconic Atlantis Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina and the JBR skyline.
5 of 8
4. Tiara Residence \n\nCapturing so many of Dubai’s landmarks from one vantage point, Tiara Residence on Palm Jumeirah affords breathtaking views of the Jumeirah coastline, Atlantis Hotel, Burj Al Arab, Downtown and Burj Khalifa.
6 of 8
5. Torch Tower \n\nNot one for vertigo sufferers, this apartment provides captivating panoramas that include Emirates Hills Golf Course, Sheikh Zayed Road, Palm Jumeirah and the Dubai Marina community.
7 of 8
6. Marina Wharf 1 \n\nWho said the best views had to come from the top of towers in Dubai? Marina Wharf 1 provides sweeping views over the stunning Dubai Marina.
8 of 8
7. Cayan Towe \n\nThe spiraling 75-storey Cayan Tower stands tall at a dazzling 310 metres amidst the sophisticated developments of Dubai Marina. Apartments offer breathtaking views out towards Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah and the marina.