Proud to be loud: New ZEN Mozaic from Creative fuses fresh design with complete ZEN functionality
Press Release Content
With impressive built-in speaker and attractive pricing, the ZEN® Mozaic is a must-have for an avid digital lifestyle.
Creative Technology Ltd., a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, today introduced the Creative ZEN® Mozaic portable media player for music, photos and video. Inspired by the artistic expressions of mosaic art, the Creative ZEN Mozaic, available in vivid pink, chic black or cool silver colour, is a bold design statement that reflects the user's sense of fashion and individual style. Attractively priced, the Creative ZEN Mozaic lets users flaunt their style, while listening to their favourite tunes, or enjoying their photos and music videos anytime, anywhere.
The Creative ZEN Mozaic comes complete with an impressive built-in speaker, vibrant 1.8-inch LCD colour screen, FM radio and voice recorder. Weighing just 43g and boasting a frontal area little bigger than a credit card, the super compact Creative ZEN Mozaic provides up to 32 hours of audio playback with a single charge of the battery.
"We wanted to give our latest portable media player a brand new look, so we went bold with the design of the Creative ZEN Mozaic. The built-in speaker allows you to enjoy your music or videos together with your friends without the use of headphones. This fresh and unique design concept, together with the superb audio performance that is synonymous with our ZEN series of players, makes the Creative ZEN Mozaic a must-have fashion accessory for music, photos and video on the go," said Mr. Leonard Yap, Associate Marketing Manager of Creative Labs Middle East (CLME).
Key Features of the Creative ZEN Mozaic:
• Built-in speaker turns player into a mini boombox so that music can be shared out loud.
• Vibrant 1.8-inch TFT LCD colour display shows off details and clarity of photos and video.
• Built-in FM radio with up to 32 preset stations.
• Built-in microphone for voice recording.
• Dimensions: 79.5mm (height) x 40mm (width) x 12.8mm (thickness).
• Bundled with the new Creative Centrale application, a one-stop media management software that organizes and intelligently tags not just music but also photos and video, creates playlists and transcodes video* to the proprietary video format.
• Supports audio formats such as MP3, WMA, WMA-DRM 10 and Audible (Format 4) and JPEG format for photos.
A range of Creative ZEN Mozaic accessories will also be available, including:
• The Creative TravelSound ZEN Mozaic speaker system docks and charges the player via USB or adapter and comes with a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery for longer playback and a built-in FM radio antenna.
• A stylish carabiner case to hold the player.
• A functional armband and skin with clip for a hands-free workout.
• Silicone skin pack (3 colour choices in a single value pack) to protect the player.
The Creative ZEN Mozaic is available from 1 September as a 2GB model, priced at AED 299, and as a 4GB model, priced at AED 399.
Notes and contacts
Creative is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment on the PC platform with products like its highly acclaimed ZENTM portable audio and media players. Creative's innovative hardware, proprietary technology, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment -- anytime, anywhere. www.mycreative-me.com
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
Interactive Intelligence to Grow Business in Kuwait and Iraq through Partnership Signing with FutureTechPosted on Tuesday, 14 May 2013
IT: read more »
Art & Design: read more »
Banking: read more »
IT: read more »
MENA-360 aims to provide e-commerce activation, digital marketing, logistics and last mile delivery services to regional and global brands; Gulf’s online market to be worth US$15 billion by 2015Posted on Monday, 13 May 2013
Marketing / Publishing: read more »