Mohammed Abdulaziz Aljomaih
41

Mohammed Abdulaziz Aljomaih

Industry: Real Estate

Company: Aljomaih Holding Co.

Country: Saudi Arabia

Wealth: 2.1 Billion

The Aljomaih Holding Company, of which Mohammed Abdulaziz Aljomaih is chairman, is a major industrial and business enterprise in Saudi Arabia representing brands such as General Motors, Pepsi Cola, Shell, Yokohama, and Fiat-IVECO, MAN, MTU, Lurgi, Petrobau, Claas, New Holland and other American, European and Japanese international companies.

Since June 1997, Aljomaih has also been chairman of Bahrain-based
Arcapita Bank

, which operates out of offices in Atlanta, London and Singapore. The bank has a paid-in capital of $282m, of which approximately 67 percent is held by over 270 prominent individuals and business institutions mostly from the Arabian Gulf region, and the remaining 33 percent is beneficially held by
Arcapita

's management.

Arcapita

has a balance sheet footing of $5.1bn and an equity capital base of $1.4bn. Moreover, it has completed investments with a total transaction value of over $28bn in its four lines of business, corporate investment, real estate investment, asset-based investment and venture capital.