We noticed you're blocking ads.

Keep supporting great journalism by turning off your ad blocker.

Questions about why you are seeing this? Contact us

Font Size

- Aa +

Sat 12 Nov 2016 02:44 PM

Font Size

- Aa +

Azizi launches new serviced apartment project in Dubai’s Al Furjan

Serviced residence tower will have 284 apartments and is scheduled for completion in 2018

Azizi launches new serviced apartment project in Dubai’s Al Furjan

Azizi Developments, a property developer, has launched Azizi Samia, its 14 project in Al Furjan community in Dubai.

The serviced residence tower will have 284 apartments and is scheduled for completion in 2018.

“The combination of affordable payment plans with the incomparable quality of Azizi Samia embodies our line of affordable, luxury apartments. Samia caters to the lavish lifestyle of mid-income professionals, families, business and home owners,” company chief executive officer Farhad Azizi said.

Investors can book an apartment by placing a deposit of one percent of the unit price, paying 30 percent during construction and remaining 70 percent on completion.

Arabian Business: why we're going behind a paywall

For all the latest real estate news from the UAE and Gulf countries, follow us on Twitter and Linkedin, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page, which is updated daily.