Saudi Arabia will allow resumption of some commercial and economic activities
Saudi Arabia joined nations around the world in gradually loosing restrictions that were put in place to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
The kingdom partially lifted a 24-hour curfew in all regions except Makkah and will allow resumption of some commercial and economic activities, state-run Saudi Press Agency reported.
- Curfew lifted from April 26 to May 13 from 9am to 5pm.
- 24-hour curfew will be enforced in Mecca city and the some previously isolated districts.
- Commercial and economic activities allowed in wholesale and retail stores, shopping centres.
- Construction companies and factories allowed to resume their activities without restrictions on time from April 29 until May 13.
- Restrictions remain for beauty clinics, barber salons, sports and health clubs, recreational centres, cinemas, beauty salons, restaurants, cafes and other activities determined by the relevant authorities..