For all the latest fashion trends from the UAE and Gulf countries, follow us on Twitter and Linkedin, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page, which is updated daily.
If you’re being safe with your Dubai World Cup outfit, why not take a risk with your nails? The Nail Spa is offering 10 new nail trends just right for the races.
- Caviar and Diamonds: Try a little bling with this lavish number.
- Grecian Gold: According to the salon, in ancient Greece, many women sprinkled their hair with gold powder and tiaras to decorate their head.
- The Kate: Kate Middlleton was spotted sporting a similar colour during her royal visit to Canada, as stated by the spa.
- Feather up: If there’s no feather in your hat, add a feather to your nails with this style.
- Polka pearl: Adds a twist to the traditional polka dot.
- Flapper girl: This style is a must for any 1920s fan girl, when fish stockings were the “it” style.
- Bird Cage: Go for this if you’re looking for something unique and different.
- Fab Fontange: If you’re not going floral with your outfit, go flora with your nails.
- The Modern: If you like abstract designs and asymmetrical lines, go for The Modern style.
- The McQueen: Though a bit crowded, this style is for risk-takers. It’s adorned with butterflies, a model ship, and a Louboutin shoe.
Click here for bookings.