By Lubna Hamdan
Fast and fulfilling fixes for office hour meals
Business lunches are supposed to be two things: fast and fulfilling. Instead, they usually end up going two ways: slow service and bad food. To help resolve your business lunch struggle, here are five over the top business lunch options you won’t regret:
1. Situated in Dubai Media City, Media One Hotel, The Crab Tavern is perfect for those working nearby. While it’s primarily a seafood place, it also serves different types of meat and poultry. Its business lunch promotion includes choosing between two starters - hot wings and popcorn shrimp, and three mains - Fish Pie, Chicken & Sweet Chili Sub or Shrimp Spaghetti. The price for is AED55 ($15) for two courses and AED70 for 3 courses.
2. The Reformed Deli Counter at the Reform Social & Grill is a great choice for a fast and large-sized business lunch. They offer a sandwich, salad, and soup combo starting at AED41. The selections include roast beef, honey roast ham, and smoked salmon - all with grilled vegetables. The eatery is located at The Lakes, Dubai, in proximity to TECOM and Dubai Media City.
3. Spirito Lounge & Kitchen at Media One Hotel in Dubai Media City is for those looking to have South American dishes. With a quirky and upbeat atmoshphere, Spirito serves a daily lunch buffet with starting at AED65 for two course and AED100 for 3 courses.
4. Vivaldi by Alfredo Russo is the place for Italian food-lovers and view fanatics. While it’s situated near old Dubai – Sheraton Dubai Creek – it’s worth the drive if you work not too far away. As it has a full view of the Dubai Creek, it’s somewhere to take someone you want to impress. It’s also reasonably priced for its food value: lunch prices range from AED60 to AED99.
5. The Black Lion at The H Dubai is suitable for those located around World Trade Centre or Sheikh Zayed Road. In a nutshell, the eatery serves an American-inspired lunch with a selection of soups, salads, cheese, cured meats, breads, dressings and fresh fruit as well as a dish of the day main course. Meal prices range from AED 65 – AED 100. Visitors are also entitled to complimentary valet parking.