1 of 6
The city's latest building boom is resulting in a number of projects that will be handed over this year
2 of 6
1. Burj Vista Apartments: Developed by Emaar, the two towers on Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard offer one-, two- and three-bedroom layouts in the heart of Downtown – many of which offer views over Burj Khalifa. With a starting price of AED4.65m, they are firmly in the luxury bracket and come with access to the building’s gym, swimming pools and several sports areas. Set to be ready in Q2 2018.
3 of 6
2. The Alef Residences: Even more expensive – or, if you prefer, exclusive – are these residences on The Palm by Al Sharq Investment. The luxury apartments and penthouses are serviced by W Dubai and offer VIP access to Club 104 and other resort facilities. There are 104 units in total and the four-bedroom apartments start from AED14m. Completion is scheduled for June 2018.
4 of 6
3. Damac Hills: The first elements of Damac Hills, the 42-million sq ft community located next to Arabian Ranches and Studio City, are scheduled to be completed this year – the end of Q2, they’re saying. The Turf Villas offer four- and five-bedroomed villas (from AED3.4m), while the Park Villas are three- and four-bedroomed villas (AED2.67m), all within reach of the golf course.
5 of 6
4. Arjan Residences: Developed by Al Khail Real Estate in Arjan-Dubailand near Barsha South, this seven-storey, Mediterranean-style tower is home to studios, lofts and one- and two-bedroom apartments, with prices beginning at AED683,000. Each unit comes with a decent sized balcony and access to the building’s pool. This is also scheduled for completion in Q2, 2018.
6 of 6
5. The Residences JLT: Signature Developers is behind these apartments in the upper floors of the tower that will become home to the new Taj Hotel, scheduled for a Q4 completion. The apartments are offered
in three tiers: The Monogram Collection (20th to 30th floors), The Autograph Collection (31st to 36th floors) and The Signature Collection (37th to 42th floors).