By Staff writer
Health Minister, Dr. Basel Al-Sabah, revealed 1,012 people in total have recovered from Covid-19
Two more people in Kuwait have died at the hands of coronavirus, according to the country’s Ministry of Health on Monday.
Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said the cases involved a 53-year-old Kuwaiti man and an Indian man aged 54. Both, he said, had been receiving intensive care treatment for over two weeks. It takes the death toll in the country to 22.
Al-Sanad also revealed that there were 213 new Covid-19 infections confirmed, bringing the total number of infections up to 3,288.
He said that there are 2,254 patients receiving hospital treatment, 64 of whom are in intensive care and 30 are said to be in a critical condition.
Health Minister, Dr. Basel Al-Sabah, previously announced on Monday the recovery of 206 patients, bringing the total to 1,012 recoveries.