1 of 6
Want a watch that isn’t too delicate for your everyday routine but also looks like a luxury timepiece? We did the research for you. Here are out top choices:
2 of 6
1. To make sure their watches fit smaller wrists, Piaget has created smaller case watches in line with their 60th anniversary Altiplano models. If you are looking for a luxury everyday watch, opt for the 40mm Anniversary Altiplano with automatic movement, date window and thin 6.36mm case.
\nPrice: $25,500 (AED93,664)
3 of 6
2. Wrap-around straps are trending big this year. This feminine Petite Promesse by Baume & Mercier is light, comfortable and fits almost any outfit or occasion. It features a mother-of-pearl dial set in a sparkling diamond-embellished bezel.
\nPrice: $2,918 (AED10,718)
4 of 6
3. This Aquaracer Ceramic Watch by Tag Heuer is a sports-inspired timepiece perfect for everyday wear. It’s simple and sleek yet retains a luxurious finish. It boasts a classic black dial and polished ceramic case for a sophisticated look.
\nPrice: $2,421 (AED8,892)
5 of 6
4. Designer watches make great everyday accessories because they are stylish, affordable and not as delicate as fine Swiss watches. This G-Timeless from Gucci is polished in light yellow gold with a monochrome dial and three-dimensional Diamante pattern.
\nPrice: $1,140 (AED4,190)
6 of 6
5. So you want something plain but with a ‘wow’ factor? Chopard’s Happy Sport 36 mm automatic watch is your go-to option. It’s relaxed, effortless but features playful diamonds inside the modern silver-toned dial.
\nPrice: $9,450 (AED34,710)