1 of 6
It’s finally the weekend – and we’ve got your plans sorted. Whether you’re looking for an intimate dinner or a laidback restaurant with a lounge, you’ll find weekend-worthy options in the city’s upscale district – Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
2 of 6
1. La Petite Maison: If you’re into classy interiors and candlelit dinners, head to French restaurant La Petite Maison. It doesn’t get much more high-end than this, as everything from traditional interior to the well-dressed crowd is as upscale as it gets. The food is traditional French with an added Italian touch and the staff at the restaurant are extremely friendly and attentive.
3 of 6
2. Cipriani Dubai: Think modern nautical themes with plush blue couches and brown leather set alongside giant black and white shots of top models placed elegantly across the walls. The Italian restaurant serves favourite dishes and a wide selection of truffle-based creations. But the best part of is a Russian-style secret lounge at the back of the venue.
4 of 6
3. Indie Restaurant & Lounge: This hip restaurant and lounge is meant to be a cosy, laid-back venue unlike exaggerated and upscale venues in the area. But don’t get us wrong, Indie is still very high-end. It’s just more fun and relaxed than its neighbouring venues. It serves an international menu and often has an in-house DJ laying a mix of funk, house, and classic indie turns.
5 of 6
4. Nay Restaurant & Lounge: If you’re in the mood for Arabic food, opt for Lebanese restaurant Nay. Featuring dark interiors coupled with plush furniture and wood, the restaurant is known for being one of the most high-end Arabic venues in the city. It’s best known for its entertainment – a mix of live singers and belly dancers.
6 of 6
5. Gaucho: Meat lovers everywhere – this Argentinian restaurant is a must-try. The restaurant specialises in steak and special cuts of meat with ridiculously delicious sides including fat chips in truffle oil and Argentinian humita with corn. Gaucho’s black and white contemporary interior also makes it stand out in the DIFC area.