1 of 10
It’s not too difficult to find hotels in the UAE that offer business facilities as well as relaxing environments. In fact, there are almost too many hotels in the country where you can have both. But here’s what’s special about our 10 selections: they’re the top of the league.
2 of 10
1. St Regis Abu Dhabi: This hotel is great for businessmen because it’s located on the capital’s corniche, in close proximity to almost everything in the city, and has a relaxing pool and beach area as well.
3 of 10
2. The Address Montgomerie Dubai: Located in the luxurious Emirates Hills complex, the Montgomerie is for businessmen who are big fans of golf. The hotel has an 18-hole championship golf course and academy and is also located next to Dubai Media City and Sheikh Zayed Road.
4 of 10
3. Jumeirah Emirates Towers: It doesn’t get more business oriented than the hotel in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It’s situated in the middle of Sheikh Zayed Road and has a large selection of dining options and high-end retail shops.
5 of 10
4. Grosvenor House: This one’s for the modern businessman with work to take care of in Dubai Marina and neighbouring areas, where Grosvenor House is located. The hotel consists of two towers, each with a more impressive selection of restaurants and lounges, of which many are perfect for formal and informal meetings.
6 of 10
5. Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi: Forget that this hotel is a Guinness World Records-certified structure which inclines a record-breaking 18 degrees. The so-called “Leaning Tower of Abu Dhabi” is adjacent to the Middle East’s largest conference and exhibition venue in the Middle East, the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
7 of 10
6. The Address Dubai Marina: Who said business stays have to be boring? This hotel is located in the heart of marina with a breath-taking city view as well as vital business facilities.
8 of 10
7. Armani Hotel: It’s one thing to be staying at fashion designer Giorgio Armani’s hotel. It’s another to be staying at Armani’s hotel that’s located in the Burj Khalifa. This is definitely a mix of business and pleasure.
9 of 10
8. Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah: This is probably the most laid-back choice on the list just because it’s a little further away on the Palm Jumeirah and is more of a resort than a hotel. But it still has a business vibe and classy interiors meant for older people as opposed to youngsters and families.
10 of 10
9. JW Marriott Marquis Hotel: The world’s tallest hotel is a combination of classic business facilities like large boardrooms and meeting-worthy lounges. And once you’re done with that, you can head to the hotel’s famed Vault bar on the 72nd floor.