1 of 11
Luxury French brand, Chanel, has long been famous for its handbag collections. However, it manufactures timepieces that are anything less than exceptional. In this gallery, we look at 10 of its best and latest creations. Enjoy:
2 of 11
1. The Première watch collection revolves around feminine silhouette and fine jewellery. Its signal octagonal case is also based on the stopper in the N°5 Chanel perfume bottle. This diamond-paved Première is made in 18 carat white gold with diamonds arranged in a snow setting.
3 of 11
2. Though the pieces from Première come in diamonds, sapphires, or rubies, we like this pink sapphire piece the most. It’s an open-work flying tourbillon in 18 carat white gold set with diamonds.
4 of 11
3. The Les Eternelles De Chanel collection is probably as luxurious as it gets when it comes to Chanel’s jewellery watches. It includes cuff watches in 18 carat white gold set with diamonds or blue or pink sapphires. We like this nature-inspired piece in diamonds and pink sapphires.
5 of 11
4. This piece from Chanel’s most recent collection, Boy·friend, comes in an 18 carat beige gold case and black alligator strap. As classic as it gets, we say. The design is also available in a larger case, with white gold, and set with diamonds.
6 of 11
5. This Mademoiselle Privé Camélia Lesage is one of the brand’s most beautiful creations – don’t you agree? It comes in 18 carat beige gold and 60 brilliant-cut diamonds. The dial was created with a hand-embroidered camellia branch, pearls, and glass beads.
7 of 11
6. From the same Mademoiselle collection is this Mademoiselle Privé Camélia in 18K white gold and 330 brilliant-cut diamonds. The dial is decorated with a camellia flower in mother-of-pearl.
8 of 11
7. The last piece from the Mademoiselle collection that we’ve included is this Privé Camélia in 18K yellow gold set with 60 brilliant-cut diamonds. Its most special feature is the black lacquered dial with yellow gold camellias and quail eggshells.
9 of 11
8. Chanel’s J12 collection includes watches in 18 carat white gold and ceramics set with diamonds, rubies, or sapphires. We like this all-diamond piece the most.
10 of 11
9. This piece is from the brand’s J12 Black watches, designed in dense black ceramic. While we like the all-black look of the collection, we think the blue sapphires in this one makes it all the more special.
11 of 11
10. We’re going to include another all-diamond watch from the J12 Jewellery collection, because let’s face it, it doesn’t get better than all-diamond watches. This one comes in a striking black dial.