1 of 11
It’s really nice to dine in a restaurant with a view of Burj Al Arab or Dubai Marina. It’s nice to lounge by a swimming pool with a view of Sheikh Zayed Road. It’s even nicer to wake up in a room with any view in Dubai. So, here’s our list of some of the best hotel room views in the city.
2 of 11
1. Radisson Royal Hotel: For a view like this, $177 (AED 650) per night is a pretty great starting price. That’s what you get at the superior room at the Radisson Royal hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3 of 11
2. Armani Hotel: What’s better than watching the Dubai Fountain dance to music? Watching it from your bedroom. Personally designed Giorgio Armani, the Armani Fountain suite provides a full view of the fountain for $980 (AED 3600) a night.
4 of 11
3. Atlantis the Palm Hotel and Resort: The Underwater Suite at Atlantis, appropriately dubbed the “honeymoon suite,” consists of floor-to-ceiling views into The Ambassador Lagoon aquarium at the hotel, creating an illusion of being under the sea. It costs $8167 (AED 30000) per night.
5 of 11
4. Marriott Harbour Hotel and Suites: If you’ve ever had dinner in the Observatory on the Marriott’s 52nd floor, you would know that the hidden gem has one of the city’s best views. Thankfully, so does their three bedroom suite, and it’s only $421 (AED 1550) per night.
6 of 11
5. Shangri La Hotel: It’s already known to have a pool with the best view of Burj Khalifa, so it comes as no surprise that the Shangri La also has one of the best hotel room views. This one starts at $333 (AED 1225).
7 of 11
6. Burj Al Arab: Burj Al Arab is usually the view, but if you’ve ever wondered what the view is from inside it, this is it. This particular one-bedroom suite costs $2447 (AED 8990) a night.
8 of 11
7. The Address Marina: Ever wanted to wake up in a bed surrounded by floor to ceiling windows with a city view? We have, and we’ve found it in The Address Marina for approximately $544 (AED 2000).
9 of 11
8. Jumeirah Beach Hotel: If you do want a view of the Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel is probably your best bet – it’s the closest to the building. Rooms with such a view start from $544 (AED 2000).
10 of 11
9. Jumeirah Emirates Towers: Words are not needed for this panoramic view of Sheikh Zayed Road. The two-story Royal Suite is a surprisingly less expensive than we would have thought it to be at $816 (AED 3000) a night.
11 of 11
10. Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City: For AED 1400, you get to sleep observing Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Zayed Road, and endless street lights in this Crowne Plaza twin-bedroom.