1 of 10
1. This Emirates Hills villa is priced at AED175 million ($47.65 million), making it the most expensive property in the UAE at the moment. The 6 bedroom property is 23,000 sq. ft. and features a cinema room, 6 walk-in closets, a private pool, and a private elevator.
2 of 10
2. Valued at AED90 million ($24.5 million), this Palm Jumeirah villa is 15,033 square feet. It has 5 bedrooms and includes an overflow, heated and cooled private pool as well as 3 walk-in closets.
3 of 10
3. Located in the Jumeirah Lake Towers, this AED80 million ($21.78 million) penthouse is 18,478 square feet. In addition to its 6 bedrooms, it has marble floors, 6 walk-in closets, a private gymnasium, 18 allocated parking, and a private elevator.
4 of 10
4. Though it’s still off plan, this Palm Jumeirah villa is estimated at AED78.9 million ($21.48 million). It’s scheduled to have 6 bedrooms, an infinity private pool, 5 balconies, 2 terraces, and a cinema room. Built up area is 16,000 square feet.
5 of 10
5. Situated in the 50-floor penthouse-class apartment tower, La Reve, this 4 bedroom penthouse is worth AED72 million ($19.60 million). In its 14,350 square feet area, it features marble flooring and a private Jacuzzi, steam room, and sauna.
6 of 10
6. The 7 bedroom villa in the Emirates Hills is estimated at AED68 million ($18.50 million). It has a 26,324 square feet range on which a private pool, 5 balconies, 2 terraces, and a landing area reside.
7 of 10
7. Another listing in the Emirates Hills complex is this 6 bedroom, 21,000 square feet villa. At AED65 million ($17.70 million), this property has marble flooring and smart home technology.
8 of 10
8. Having 6 bedrooms, a private pool, a full sea view, and 6 walk in closets, this Palm Jumeirah villa is priced at AED64.9 million ($17.67 million). Its area is 7,000 square feet.
9 of 10
9. This 5 bedroom, 10,000 square feet villa is the fourth Emirates Hills entry on the list. At AED59 million ($16.06 million), it has marble and wood flooring, as well as a private pool.
10 of 10
10. To top off the list is this AED55 million ($14.97 million) penthouse in Elite Residence in the Dubai Marina. Stretched across 12,468 square feet, it has 4 bedrooms, a private indoor pool, marble floorings, and full views of the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, and the Dubai Marina.