1 of 11
It’s never too late or too early to go tanning in Dubai. The sun is almost always shinning in the desert. And, since the city is known for its luxurious feel, we at Arabian Business composed a list of the most well-appointed places to relax and enjoy a good tan.
2 of 11
1. Nasimi Beach: Located at the Atlantis hotel in Dubai, Nasimi beach is an adults-only venue that turns into a lounge in the evening. It has sun loungers, sunbeds, and double sunbeds. It also has a DJ, frequent dance shows, and a volleyball net.
3 of 11
2. One and Only Royal Mirage: The Arabian inspired hotel entails two large swimming pools and a private beach. It’s filled with palm trees and views of the Burj Al Arab. The venue also has water sports like water skiing, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, and more. In addition, the hotel offers complimentary fruit, sunglasses cleaning service, and mineral water.
4 of 11
3. Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa: Situated at the beginning of Jumeirah Beach Residence, this hotel houses three swimming pools, a private beach, water activities, a football field, golf, and volleyball.
5 of 11
4. IKandy Ultra: Some may call this place one of Dubai’s “best kept secrets.” It has close views of the Burj Khalifa as it is located in the Shangri-La hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road. In the evening, it’s an outdoor lounge with pink shishas. During the day, it’s a roof-top pool venue with music.
6 of 11
5. Dollhouse: If you don’t want to tan in the sun but still want a luxurious tanning experience, opt for a spray tan at Dollhouse beauty salon in Dubai. They offer massages, manicures and pedicures, eyelash extensions, and many more relaxing and luxurious services. It’s located at the Dubai Ladies Club.
7 of 11
6. Vida: The Downtown Dubai hotel has limited cabanas for sun lounging and a rather small pool. However, as it is smaller in size and nestled between buildings, it has a cosy feel. Besides, it has music and shisha.
8 of 11
7. Rixos: The Palm Jumeirah location has a mixture of sun loungers and cabanas. It offers various water sports and also has table tennis, water polo, and volleyball. As part of the day pass, complimentary watermelon is served to guests. An additional feature is a massage by the pool or beach in a private cabana.
9 of 11
8. Oceana Beach Club: While this is available only for residents at Oceana on the Palm, it’s known to have one of Dubai’s best infinity pools with a view of the whole of Dubai Marina. If you don’t manage to get a guest pass, West 14 is a restaurant by the pool area with access available to all. It’s worth visiting for the view.
10 of 11
9. Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Besides having the best views of the Burj Al Arab (it is right beside it), the hotel’s beach and pool offer complimentary fruit, water, and cold towels, making for a luxurious experience. In total, it has five pools and two beaches.
11 of 11
10. Address Dubai Marina: The infinity pool at this hotel has been named the best in the city. This is partly due to the view of Jumeirah Beach Residence skyscrapers in the backdrop. It’s also thanks to the trendy white and blue pool bar and lounge, Shades.