1 of 8
Arabic restaurants are plenty in Dubai, but if you want to opt for a full Arabian experience, you should probably try ones with entertainment. Don’t know which ones have it? Look no further than our list of the best seven in the city.
2 of 8
1. Awtar in Grand Hyatt is no doubt our favourite Arabic restaurant in Dubai. While the hotel itself is in the older part of the city, Bur Dubai, it’s one of the first (and largest) ones around. It’s also impressive in design and restaurant variety. But back to the restaurant. Awtar serves Lebanese cuisine that’s hands-down the best we’ve tried. It has an intimate setting, low lighting, a live band, and a belly dancer.
3 of 8
2. Al Khaima is strategically located in Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa on Sufouh Road, making it close to the centre of the city. It’s also admired for its live entertainment, which includes a singer and belly dancer, as well as an impressively large outdoor terrace close to the beach. It serves Middle Eastern cuisine and is known for its friendly staff and quick service.
4 of 8
3. Nay restaurant and lounge in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is known for its lavish Arabic décor and high-end crowd. Think of it as the place where businesspeople go to retire with families or friends. It serves Lebanese cuisine that’s allegedly one of the best in Dubai. It also has an impressive indoor area, though we prefer the outdoor terrace with Burj Khalifa views.
5 of 8
4. Al Qasr restaurant in Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa is one of the oldest Arabic restaurants in the city. And it’s still one of the best – at least in our eyes. It serves Lebanese cuisine, offers daily live entertainment which includes a resident band and belly dancer, and has a sea view on its terrace. Does it get better than this?
6 of 8
5. If you want a family-friendly restaurant with a desert experience and entertainment, opt for Al Hadheerah in Bab Al Shams resort in Dubai. The resort itself is located in the middle of a desert an hour away from the city. The restaurant, on the other hand, is designed in traditional Arabic décor and offers entertainment such as falconry display, a camel caravan, a horse show, a live band, and a belly dancer.
7 of 8
6. Levantine is probably one of the most known luxury Arabic restaurant in Dubai. It’s located in Atlantis The Palm hotel and also offers entertainment like live singers and belly dancers. It has indoor and outdoor seating and serves authentic Lebanese cuisine.
8 of 8
7. Khaymat Al Bahar is located in Al Qasr hotel in Madinat Jumeirah, so you know it’s going to be impressive. The restaurant serves – you guessed it – Lebanese cuisine and offers live entertainment in the evenings. This includes belly dancers and singers. Though it has an indoor and outdoor seating, we prefer the latter because it’s a beachside restaurant and has a great sea view.