1 of 11
In the city that’s known for its skylines and skyscrapers, bars with views are a must try. That’s why we’ve rounded up 10 of Dubai’s best bars with views. And we’re not talking your usual bars like 360 or Atmosphere. These are hidden gems that you probably haven’t tried yet.\n(Main picture here is Peruvian restaurant Inka in Sofitel Downtown Dubai)
2 of 11
1. Cielo Sky Lounge: A rooftop bar and terrace at Dubai Creek, Cielo is a must-try first and foremost for its view. Because it’s an open-air bar, it boasts a 360 view of the Dubai skyline. Whether it’s Burj Khalifa or Dubai Marina, you’ll see it at Cielo.
3 of 11
2. Inka: Located on the 31st floor of the Sofitel Downtown Dubai, Inka restaurant and bar has an up-close and personal view of Burj Khalifa and neighbouring sky scrapers. It’s also decorated in art-deco paintings and serves traditional Peruvian dishes.
4 of 11
3. Sho Cho: This Japanese restaurant and bar has been around since 2000 – before most of Dubai’s skyscrapers came to life. And while it doesn’t have skyline views, it’s located on a beach shore in Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa and has a great sea view.
5 of 11
4. Fai: Fai, meaning fire in Thai, is a wooden-structured restaurant and bar in Souq Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai. It’s encircled by water and located in front of the Burj Khalifa, Burj Lake, and Dubai Fountain – giving it one of the best views in the area.
6 of 11
5. Eclipse Champagne Bar: A hidden gem, this bar at the InterContinental Dubai Festival City is situated on the 26th floor and boasts panoramic views of the Dubai skyline and Dubai Creek. Because it’s rose-coloured and relatively quite, we recommend it for romantic outings.
7 of 11
6. Bar 44: Bar 44 is probably one of Dubai’s most underrated bars. Located on the 44th floor of Grosvenor’s House, it has floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah. Because it’s relatively quiet and traditional, it’s best to visit it for pre-dinner intimate drinks.
8 of 11
7. Vault: The fact that Vault is located on the 71st and 72nd floors of the world’s tallest hotel – Marriott Marquise – makes it a must-try. Designed to look like a vault, the bar has glass arrangements and floor to ceiling windows that overlook Sheikh Zayed Road.
9 of 11
8. Cargo: Dubbed an “after-work drinks” bar, Cargo has floor to ceiling windows and an outdoor terrace that overlook the Dubai Marina and its waters. It’s located on the 3rd floor of Pier 7 and is open from 4pm – so you’ll catch a sunset view, too.
10 of 11
9. Embassy: Embassy at the Grosvenor’s House might not get as crowded as it once used to, but it still has one of Dubai’s best city and sea views. It’s stretched across three floors where a restaurant, lounge, and bar reside on each floor.
11 of 11
10. Atelier M Rooftop Bar: A two floor venue comprising of a restaurant, lounge, and rooftop bar, Atelier M is situated on Pier 7 and, naturally, has a 360 view of Dubai Marina. The lounge serves shisha and has a DJ on weekends.