1 of 10
While Dubai has the reputation of an international cosmopolitan city, its Arabian roots remain grounded. This is evident in many a luxury villas styled in Arabian design.
\nHere are the top 9 picks according to luxury real estate agency Luxhabitat.ae:
2 of 10
1. The priciest property on the list is a $15.2 million (AED56 million) Palm Jumeirah Villa. Consisting of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and an infinity private pool, it totals a plot size of 14,683 square feet.
3 of 10
2. Located in luxury complex Emirates Hills, an $11.4 million (AED42 million) villa comes with a full golf course view, 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and a private pool. Plot size: 16,300 square feet.
4 of 10
3. Another entry on the Palm Jumeirah is estimated at $8.4 million (AED31 million). With a plot size of 13,000 square feet, the 5 bedroom villa has a private pool and a full view of the Atlantis hotel.
5 of 10
4. Zabeel Saray on the Palm Jumeirah houses a serviced 6 bedroom villa with a private and community pool. Price: $7 million (AED26 million).
6 of 10
5. A contemporary villa worth $5.6 (AED20.9 million) is situated in The Lakes. It has 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a private pool, and a 12,000 square feet plot size.
7 of 10
6. A smaller property is a 4 bedroom, $4 million (AED15 million), villa in The Meadows. It entails a heated and cooled private pool and makes up a plot size of 7,200 square feet.
8 of 10
7. The Lakes’ second entry on the list is a $3.8 million (AED14 million) listing. It overlooks the compound’s golf course and private pool. Bedrooms: 6. Bathrooms: 5. Plot size: 9,332 square feet.
9 of 10
8. A family villa choice is a $2.6 million (AED9.7 million) lakeside property in The Meadows. It consists of 4 bedrooms and bathrooms, a private and a community pool.
10 of 10
9. Last is a 5 bedroom villa in Al Barari. Its plot size is 11,883 square feet and features a large roof terrace and private pool. Price is revealed on request.