Want to break your fast from the comfort of your home but don’t want to go through the trouble of preparing a meal? Opt for a takeaway iftar. Online food delivery service Talabat has rounded up some of the best Ramadan deals available from its Dubai restaurant partners, which catering to every taste bud and wallet.
1. NKD Pizza: If you want to skip the hassle of cooking during Ramadan, opt for NKD Pizza’s delivery offer of two medium pizzas for AED50. The deal is available from all three UAE branches in Dubai Marina, Business Bay and Motor City.
2. Wok n’ Roll: Asian fusion restaurant Wok n’ Roll will offer a special deal throughout Ramadan; 10 taster items for AED40 including two soft drinks or 25 pieces for AED85 with four soft drinks.
3. Biriyani Pot: The traditional Indian meal is a favourite to breakfast to for many in the region. Biryani Pot will offer a special iftar combo meal including a starter, main course, dessert and beverages for AED55.
4. Chez Michel: Lebanese and Middle Eastern inspired restaurant Chez Michel will offer a Ramadan Box for AED39 including traditional fare such as dates, Arabic bread and a main meal.
5. Zaiqa: In the mood for Indian and Pakistani cuisine at suhoor? Zaiqa will offer nine Suhoor menu offerings to choose from starting at AED29. The restaurant is known as a one stop spot for late night feasts.
6. Najmat Al Badyah: This Arabic joint will offer 20% off its menu when you order it for iftar through Talabat during the holy month.
7. Canadian Pizza: Order any medium pizza with a salad and 2 soft drinks for AED49 from Canadian Pizza as an alternative iftar offering. Delivery operates from 11am to 1am.
8. Lokmat Baladna: This Lebanese restaurant will offer iftar and suhoor offerings such as dates, soup, salad and a daily dish for AED40. It will remain open from 5pm to 3:30am.
9. Ayam Elezz: Another Lebanese restaurant on the list, Ayam Elezz is inspired by Beirut cuisine in the city’s heyday in the 1960s. It will offer a main course, salad and soup for AED52 throughout Ramadan.
10. Gazebo: Opt for dishes from one of Dubai’s most popular Indian restaurants, Gazebo, located in DIFC, DIC and Business Bay.
For all the latest gourmet news from the UAE and Gulf countries, follow us on Twitter and Linkedin, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page, which is updated daily.
Subscribe to Arabian Business' newsletter to receive the latest breaking news and business stories in Dubai,the UAE and the GCC straight to your inbox.