By Kay Marham
Awards take place on Tuesday 24th October 2017
The Arabian Business StartUp Awards have quickly become an important part of the start-up landscape in the UAE, giving regional entrepreneurs who are building their businesses a platform to have their achievements recognised and rewarded in front of their peers at a lavish gala dinner and awards ceremony.
The awards are also a key event in raising your profile as a start-up to the business and investor community in the UAE and is therefore a valuable networking opportunity.
The awards take place on Tuesday 24th October 2017, starting with the welcome reception at 7:30pm.
Nominations will close of 14th September.
• Entrepreneur of the Year
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• People’s Choice Award: Entrepreneur of the Year
• Start-Up of the Year
• SME Leader of the Year
• SME of the Year
• Mentor of the Year
• Start Up Programme of the Year
• Incubator/Accelerator of the Year
• Funding Initiative of the Year
• Social Enterprise of the Year
• Intrapreneur of the Year
• Investor of the Year
• New Media Start Up of the Year