By This is Sponsored Content
Sponsored Content: Use our flexible training schedules to gain new skills when it’s most convenient
What is Mentored Learning method?
Mentored Learning method is a combination of sessions and tutorials (videos) and it works as follows:
The mentor delivers the sessions to the student guiding him/her through the course
The student watches the videos and does the exercises.
This method is designed for all knowledge seekers who have a busy life, want individual attention, and look to set their own pace.
History of Mentored Learning
New Horizons Training in Dubai has a firm belief that innovation is always highly needed and having new developed learning methods will help the students get a better learning experience. In 2011 New Horizons Training in Dubai believed it was time for change. Time to reach more people by working on their schedules and providing flexible pacing and instructor-guided support. In 2011 Mentored Learning was born.
Mentored Learning VS traditional classroom learning
New Horizons’ Mentored Learning method puts time back in your hands with flexible course schedules that give you the freedom to acquire valuable new skills around your schedule and stay productive. You can target your training so you learn only what you need without spending time on what you already know.
And when you need them our Mentored Learning certified instructors are available to answer questions and ensure you comprehend the course material.
Benefits of Mentored Learning at New Horizons
Mentored Learning helps students:
• Use our flexible training schedules to gain new skills when it’s most convenient.
• Meet individual learning needs by controlling the pace of the course and content covered.
• Retain and apply new knowledge more effectively with New Horizons’ learn-while-doing approach.
• Comprehend material better with our one-on-one mentoring.
• Experience a more stimulating learning environment with our optimized mix of lecture, hands-on practice and instructor interaction.
Mentored Learning helps businesses:
• Build our flexible training schedules around meetings and deadlines to maintain employee productivity.
• Align individual learning paths to specific knowledge and skills associated with organization goals
• Employ pre- and post-assessments to track progress and gauge return on investment.
• Use authorized vendor courseware to develop the right skills.
Training Programs Covered
Mentored Learning method is offered with most of the courses, the main ones are:
Average course period is 40 hours that can be broken down into multiple sessions however that suits the student best.
What’s next for New Horizons?
New Horizons Training Center in Dubai always strives to be the leader in the training industry. That makes us keep moving with the evolution of learning and possibly introduce the Remote Mentored Learning method in the nearest future.