We noticed you're blocking ads.

Keep supporting great journalism by turning off your ad blocker.

Questions about why you are seeing this? Contact us

Font Size

- Aa +

Sat 4 Oct 2014 01:42 AM

Font Size

- Aa +

UAE's Rotana launches new hotel project in Turkey

Tri G project in Gunesli will include a Centro Hotels by Rotana property; scheduled to open in Q4 2016

UAE's Rotana launches new hotel project in Turkey

UAE-based hotel group Rotana has announced the launch of Tri G, its latest project in the fast-growing Turkish market.

Located in the province of Günesli, the Tri G project has been launched in partnership with Mar Yapi, a Turkish real estate company.

Mar Yapi will own a 60 percent stake in the new project while the remaining 40 percent will be owned by Rotana and partners, a statement said.

The project will include Centro Hotels by Rotana brand with 152 rooms on eight floors, a total of 153 residences on 17 floors and 2,500 square metres of commercial space, the statement added.

The Tri G project is scheduled to open in the last quarter of 2016.

“Turkey is a key growth market for Rotana and we are very excited to partner with Mar Yapi to further expand our presence in the country with the launch of Tri G project,” said Nasser Al Nowais, chairman, Rotana.

“With its striking design, unique living spaces and extensive range of business and community facilities, Tri G will be a landmark project in the country.”

Münir Özkök, chairman of Mar Yapi, added: “Rotana is a pioneer in the hospitality sector in the region and it’s a privilege for Mar Yapi to launch this ambitious project in partnership with such a reputed and long-standing player in the regional hotel scene.”

The Tri G project lies on the Basin Ekspres Yolu, which connects the busiest and most important transportation axes of Istanbul - the D100 and the TEM motorway.

“We expect investors in the Gulf markets to comprise a sizeable segment of apartment owners at Tri G which is managed by Rotana, and we are aiming to have all serviced apartments sold ahead of the project’s completion,” said Özkök.

Arabian Business digital magazine: read the latest edition online

For all the latest travel news from the UAE and Gulf countries, follow us on Twitter and Linkedin, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page, which is updated daily.