Over-commitment on projects, lack of leadership, and absence of process are leading to innovation gap. Importantly, report reveals fastest growing companies are investing more in innovation.
• One third of companies are overwhelmed by too many innovation projects
• 85% of companies experiencing strong to significant growth are investing in innovation
• 21% say lack of commitment from business is a major barrier to innovation
• 22% say lack of process is hampering their innovation efforts, while 22% blame a lack of vision
• 22% say that an underinvestment in technology is holding back their innovation program
(Source: Arabianbusiness.com YouTube channel)