1 of 8
Stay updated with posts about everything from racing news to hat style.
2 of 8
1. @thestylechoreo: The World Cup is a glamourous event, which means being well-dressed is a must. UAE-based blog The Style Choreo focuses on the latest formal menswear and office wear trends and how to sport them. You can get any style tips you need from creator Paul Ramos.
3 of 8
2. @drc_meydan: The Dubai Racing Club holds the Meydan Racecourse - home of the US$30m Dubai World Cup, and the Dubai World Cup Carnival. So it’s useful to be following it on Instagram for updates and information!
4 of 8
3. @dubairacingtv: The official Dubai channel for racing is good to follow for racing news and happenings. A funny thing about the races is that few people attending actually watch the races. It’s all about the entertainment and glamour. So even if you’re at the event, you might want to follow this account too.
5 of 8
4. @espinozasvictor: Victor Espinoza (born May 23, 1972) is a jockey in American Thoroughbred horse racing. He began riding in his native Mexico and went on to compete at racetracks in California. He has won the Kentucky Derby three times, riding War Emblem in 2002, California Chrome in 2014, and American Pharoah in 2015.
6 of 8
5. @jaguarstylestakes: The official account for the fashion competition, The Jaguar Style Stakes, at the World Cup. The competition reveals the best dress individuals at the races and offers them prises. If you’re interested in the competition or just in seeing fashion worn at the races, it’s a good idea to follow it.
7 of 8
6. @kimfletchermilliner: Want hat inspiration for the races? Follow UK-based milliner Kim Fletcher. It’s always best to refer to milliners on how to wear hats. After all, they’re the experts! Fletcher’s designs are sold in Dubai and the designer will be in the city for the occasion.
8 of 8
7. @hudabeauty: This one’s for the ladies. Beauty blogger Huda Kattan posts countless beauty and hair looks on her account. These can act as inspiration for your own makeup or hairdo for the races. The great thing about her account is that it has countless links to tutorials from different artists.